Native Student Success
Education is the key to our collective future. These grants encourage organizational learning and build capacity for Tribal communities and Native-led nonprofits to develop local solutions for important issues in Washington State and the greater Portland, Oregon region. We are looking for applicants who are interested in the development, implementation, and sharing of "best" or "highly effective" practices in your project areas and achieving your outcomes of interest.
For 2017, this is an invitation only grant opportunity for 2016 and 2015 grantees under the Native Student Success grant cycle. The cycle
· opened on Thursday, March 30.
· closes on Wednesday, May 3.
- Grants will be awarded in amounts up to $20,000.
- This grant cycle is only for general operations support.
- Potlatch Fund will provide up to 50% of total operational expenses. Example: A grant request of $20,000 must coincide with an organizational budget of $40,000 or more. Grantees are allowed and encouraged to consider in-kind donations of volunteer time, materials and/or supplies. To estimate the standardized per-hour dollar value of volunteer time that may be reflected in your project budget, please see:
- Applicants may only receive funding for one Potlatch Fund grant per calendar year.
- Applicants must be located, and provide services, in either Washington State or the greater Portland area.